- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Flex: R
- Club Type: Wedges
- Gender: Unisex
- Shaft Material: alloy
- Product category: Digging rod
- Rod head material: Stainless steel/STAINLESS STEEL
- Bar Material: Stainless steel/STAINLESS STEEL
- length: 35 inches (mm)
- Flex: R (Conventional)
- Loft: 56
- Weight: 380g
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.5kg (1.10lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)
- Cutting rod is mainly used to play the ball around the sand pit. It can also be used to cut the ball in the long grass area. The angle of the rod surface is the largest and it can dig the ball.
- Improved streamlined design, reducing drag, combined with high inertia
- Super large sweet area, wide hitting surface, high hitting rate, easy to control ball distance
- The higher the parabola of the ball is, the farther the distance is, the more suitable it is for use in higher sand pits.
- The dynamic grinding technology is used at the bottom to reduce the resistance and make the club pass through the blockage of grass and sand smooth.
- The pole is slightly heavy, the fault-tolerant rate is higher and the accuracy is higher.
- Natural rubber grip, long life, anti-skid, and wear-resistant, environmentally friendly and odorless
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Kribi Golf, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our Kribi Golf GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.